50+ powerful and amazing key points to blast Jamb C.R.K
50+ powerful and amazing key points to blast Jamb C.R.K – What jamb Set
Welcome to another edition of the poschools jamb tutorials and poschool hot topics In this Jamb tutorial series and hot topic series, I will be showing you important key points in Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge) to help you blast/pass Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge) exam.
It is very necessary you master the jamb key points here as it is a form of revision to ensure you pass jamb C.R.K.
This jamb key points will help you pass jamb with ease as they are inline with jamb syllabus and hot topics.
It should be noted that this key points was prepared based on hot topics set in Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge). This series will be released in a batch of 50 hot C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge) questions from all Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge) topics.
This 50 points will cover all topics in Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge). Although, this key points in Jamb C.R.K (Christian Religion Knowledge) will not be arranged topic by topic. Jamb Hot Key points will also be available for Chemistry,Biology,mathematics, government so its wise you keep in touch with poschools and follow up with this hot topic series
Check out key points to blast Jamb government by clicking here
Let’s get started:
Key Points on Jamb C.R.K hot topics (1 to 10)
- The sudden death of Ananias and sapphira in the early church made great fear to come upon all the church and upon all who heard these things..
- Paul and Barnabas were sent out on the first missionary work from Antioch to Seleucia by the Holy Spirit.
- After healing a man who was born blind, Jesus said “I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day: night comes when no one can work”.
- “they have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid him” immediately after Mary Magdalene made this statement peter and the other disciple went towards the tomb.
- “…for if this plan or this undertaken is of men, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them…” Gamaliel statement above refers to Peter and the Apostles. .
- Jesus declared that men love darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.
- “…this Jesus God rose up, and of that we all are witnesses…” The statement above was made by Peter on the occasion of His sermon on the day of Pentecost .
- According to John, he who does not believe in the only son of God is condemned already.
- “…are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?” The things referred to in the statement above are one of the words of Cleopas communicating the arrest, trials and judgment of Jesus who was actually talking with them in Spirit form. .
- According to Paul, just as the law came to increase trespass, so sin came to increase grace..
- According to Peter, Christians who suffer according to the will of God will receive blessing. Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to him in doing good as to a faithful creator.
- Paul declares that Christians have the same functions, but they gave gift that differs according to the grace given to us
- “And let steadfastness have its full effects” here, James said that the outcome of this statement will be perfection and completion
- “have this in mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus …” This mind in Paul’s statement above means a mind of Holiness. Let each of cyou look out not only for his interests, but also for the interests of others. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God.
- Peter teaches that servant should be submissive to their masters with all respect, not only to the kind and gentle but also to the wicked, harsh and cruel. In the bible, servants, be submissive to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh
- In Romans, Christians are admonished to put on the Lord Jesus Christ and not to make provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof
- Paul teaches that those who have been baptized into Christ have been baptized into his death
- On the third day of their capture of the Ark of God, the Philistine discovered that Dagon their god had fallen and broken to pieces
- One of the sins of Manasseh for which the Lord send bands of the Chaldeans, Syrians, Moabites and Ammonites to destroy Judah was the shedding of innocent blood
- Surely at the commandment of the Lord this came upon Judah, to remove them from his sight because of the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he had done and also because of the innocent blood that he had shed. For he had filled Jerusalem with innocent blood, which the Lord would not pardon
- Elijah decreed that there would be neither rain nor dew for three years because Ahab had forsaken the commandment of God by erecting an altar for Baal.
- God called Jonah and send him to the people of Nineveh to cry against their wickedness.
- Consequent upon the murder of Naboth by Ahab and Jezebel, God declared that Dog would lick Ahab’s blood where they had licked Naboth’s.
- According to Amos, God decided to raise up a nation that would fight and oppress Israel because the People claimed to achieve fame by their own strength.
- What did king Josiah do to the altar that was erected by Jeroboam at bethel? The answer is not far fetch from the bible 2 kings 23:15 since Josiah broke the stones of the altars into pieces.
- Moreover the altar that was at bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel sin, had made both that altar the high place and crushed it to powder, and burned the wooden image.
- “…before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you: I appointed you a prophet to the nations…” This statement above was made by God during the consecration of prophet Isaiah .
- “…before i formed you in the womb i knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations… This statement above was made by God during the consecration of prophet Isaiah .
- According to Jeremiah, other nations would find glory in God and bless themselves in him only when Israel swears in truth, in justice and in uprightness.
- Hosea proclaimed that Israel should return to God and plead that he should take away their iniquity.
- In the bible hosea proclaimed: “O Israel return to the Lord your God, for you have stumbled because of your iniquity”.
- The responses of Eli after Samuel had told him the Lord’s message as regards his son’s acts of blasphemy was that God is the Lord and he should do what pleases him.
- Rehab’s reward for hiding the messengers sent by Joshua to spy out the city of Jericho was that she and her husband were spared.
- David victory over the Amalekites who raided Ziklag was due to his prayer in seeking the approval of God before pursuing them.
- “….it is not good that the man should be alone: i will make him a helper fit for him..” After this statement above, the first thing God did was to cause a deep sleep to fall upon man. .
- Joseph Brothers decided not to kill him because he was their brother and their flesh.
- King Saul ordered that those who had opposed his ascent to the throne should not be put to death because the Lord has wroth deliverance (accomplished salvation) in Israel.
- After Saul realized that God would have nothing to do with him, he sought the help of medium.
- The lord said to Moses that the people should gather just a day’s portion of bread so that he might test their obedience.
- The Israelites were asked to be consecrated and have their garments washed before meeting with God on mount Sinai.
- “…to you i will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been delivered to me, and I will…” this statement was made during the ascension of Jesus.
- “…just so, I tell you there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents…” Jesus made this statement after telling the parable of the lost coin.
- After the great confession by peter, Jesus charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ.
- The Angel of the Lord told Zachariah that his son would turn many of the sons and daughter of Israel to God.
- When they returned from their mission, the seventy reported that even demons were subjected to them.
- “take heart, it is I; have no fear.” This statement was made by Jesus when he was walking on the sea in the night.
- “….blessed is the kingdom of our father David that is coming…” the declaration was made by the crowd during the triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
- After healing the man at the pool of Bethesda, the Jews sought all the more to kill Jesus because he healed on the Sabbath.
- According to the Corinthians, the same spirit gives varieties of gifts while the same Lord gives varieties of service.
- In his letter to Philemon, Paul described Onesimus as his brother.
Key Points on Jamb C.R.K hot topics (11 to 20)
Hot Topics in Jamb C.R.K (21-30)
Likely Jamb C.R.K questions to note(31-40)
Hot 2019 key points in C.R.K(41-50)
Alright guys. Stay tuned for part two hot key points to blast Jamb C.R.K
Thanks for visiting pochools we hope to see more of you here. You might consider checking the following links below.
I recommend you check this:
- Check out 50 hot key point to blast Jamb Commerce 2019
- Check out my Jamb Economics tutorial S01
- Check out my Jamb Economics tutorial S02
- How to discipline yourself to study for an exam
- 35 questions student asked concering jamb cbt
- Recommended text books for 2019 UTME
- 2019 Economics Syllabus from Jamb
- 2019 Biology syllabus from Jamb
- 2019 Literature syllabus in Jamb
- 2019 commerce syllabus in Jamb
- Advantages of staying in the school hostel
- visit Jamb official site here