Apply for NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship for Undergraduate 2019/2020
SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
SEPLAT Joint Venture has just announced the commencement of its 2019 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The seplat scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
About SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship 2019
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
- Applicants must be second-year students in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply.
Only students studying the following courses are eligible to apply:
If you are studying any of the courses below, then you are eligible for SEPLAT 2019 Scholarship.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
How To Apply For the Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert i.e Deadline: 15th July 2019.