Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
Mother’s day is one of the few “august day” celebration I cherish alot. In this article, I compiled the sweetest and best of the best happy mother’s day quote to tell to your mum to make her happy, to make her smile and pray for you. Before I begin, I will like to brief you on what Mother’s day entails.
What is Mother’s day?
Mother’s day is a celebration dedicated to the honouring of mothers, motherhood, maternal bond and their effects on the society at large.
It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. It complements similar celebrations honouring family members, such as Father’s Day, Siblings Day, and Grandparents Day.
The modern Mother’s day began in the united states, at the initiative of Ann Reeves Jarvis in the early 20th century.
Happy Mother’s day quote(1-10)
- Mom I really appreciate everything you have done for me.
I know your love for me can never die. I know your love for me is beyond words.
I promise I to make the best out of me to make you proud. Happy mother’s day my first love.
I express profound my gratitude for all that you have done for me.
You have really worked hard in raising me.
You deserve the award carrying the title “WORLD BEST MOM“. Happy mother’s day my honey.
- My lovely Mom, I want to thank you specially for bringing me into this beautiful world and making everything so smooth for me.
You forever remain my Hero!. Happy mothers day the love of my life.
- Mom, I am a part of you, and I promise to never let you down. I promise to always put smiles of your face. MOM! you are the best. Happy mothers day my heart.
- Mom, you are the reason why I am so confident about myself.
You have always helped me up whenever I felt down and weak.
Thanks for the support Mom you remain the best. Happy mother’s day mom
- Mother, thanks for all the unfailing love you have showered on me.
A very happy Mother’s Day to the best of the best mom in the world.
- Mom you have filled my life with the scent of your love
I feel so blessed and fufilled to have you
I love you so much mom
Happy Mother’s Day my dearest.
- Dear Mother, you are my greatest teacher.
You have taught me so much.
Have a wonderful Mother’s Day ahead.
- Mom, am really thanking you for all that you do to keep us happy. Without you I never would have experience joy and happiness.
Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Dear mother, I
wish you lots of happiness and joy in this life. Let your Life continuously be filled with joy, peace and happiness. I still and will always love you mom. Happy
Mother’s Day mom.
Happy Mother’s Day Quote(11-20)
- Dear mother, you are the most special person in my life.
Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day
- Message to my children
If you need me
I will always be there for you,
Don’t care if am sleeping, angry or having my own problems.
I will always be there for you!
just call me
There is nothing more important than this
- Dear Mom, thanks for being there for me whenever I needed you.
You are an angel!.Happy mother’s day
- Mom, you are my best friend,
my first teacher and my guide.
Whatever I am today is because of you.
Happy Mother’s Day.
- Especially for you on Mother’s Day
The very best of wishes come with this message here for this is such a special day that comes but once a year.Happy mother’s day
- Mother’s love is
- Mother’s devotion is unique
Mother’s care is inimitable
Mothers are irreplaceable
And no one can ever replace you in my heart
For you are the best Mom
Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day
to all the Mothers out there whether you are a past, present or soon to be Moms.
May your day be filled with love,
joy and laughter.
- Mother’s love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, ways knowing it will be there to comfort us…
Happy Mother’s Day
- My Dear Mother
To one who bears
the sweetest name,
and adds luster to the same,
long life to her.
For there’s no other,
who takes the place
of my dear mother. Happy mother’s day
- Your soft voice,
Your tender loving touch
Your caring ways.
I am missing them all
Mom, I hope you were here
Happy Mother’s Day!