How do I know if my uploaded O’level result was successful?
Was my O'level result(SSCE, GCE, NECO) Upload successful?
If you have been following my articles you would have noticed my content about “how do I upload my ssce result to Jamb website?” here I am going to show you how to confirm that your O’level result has been successfully uploaded to the Jamb website
This Topic has been the viral question lately because some student are not sure if their O’level result has been successfully uploaded that is why I always implore students to make sure every of the details they submit for upload should be correct.
Sincerely there is no Jamb platform for you to know if your result has been successfully uploaded using your Mobile Phone or personal Computer but you could follow this procedure for you to be sure that the upload would be a success:
- Scan your result either SSCE, GCE, or NECO with the Scanning Machine or move to step 2.
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
- The CBT operator would then upload the result for you by launching the Jamb CBT software and following the required procedures.
- lastly ensure you critically check the information you are about to upload to avoid issues.
If this article has been of help to you kindly help us share the post as you wouldn’t know who this post might benefit a great deal. You could consider sharing by clicking on any of the social media icon below.
Poschool will always do its best to ensure the questions and information for our potential surfers are up-to-date and relevant.